Who Will You Make a Difference For?
About Special Gifts Theatre
Special Gifts Theatre (SGT) is an educational and therapeutic
theatre company for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
The SGT 5k Run & 3k Walk is a fun family friendly event
complete with snacks, awards, performances &
more… an event you won’t want to miss!!
Be Part of the Magic
There are many ways to get involved
START A TEAM, JOIN A TEAM OR
REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL!
Scenic, Certified, & Chip-Timed
- Register for the 5k Run or 3k Walk
- 7:30 am Registration/Check-In Opens, 9:00 am Race Starts, 10:00 am Awards Ceremony
- Registration Amounts: General: $25, Kids 12-6: $15, Kids 5 & Under: Free
- Registration Includes: * Event T-shirt * Finisher Party Complete with snacks, performances, & more!
- Create a Team: Encourage your friends to join. (Part of the registration process)
- Fundraise: When you register, a personal fundraising page will be automatically generated for you. You are not required to fundraise. However, if you choose to fundraise, make sure to design your personal page in a way that expresses you. Email your family and friends your personal link to your page. They can directly donate to you or your team!
- Social Media: Using social media tools is also an important part of online fundraising. Post a link to your fundraising page on your personal Facebook profile or Twitter account. Sharing photos through social media during the event is also encouraged because your fundraising page will stay open after the race is over, so you can let your family and friends know how the race went for you and encourage them to contribute.
- Donate: Make a donation to support individuals or teams.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event?
Make a Difference
Your tax-deductible gift will support the educational programs that SGT offers students with special needs and their peer mentors. You will be providing them with programs that enhance skills both on and off the stage! Thank you for being the difference!