Lake in the Hills Triathlon - Illinois USAT State Championship
Sunday June 16, 2019
Sprint Triathlon .5 mile swim, 15.5 mile bike, 4 mile run
- This local event is great for beginners and elite triathletes. The course consists of a 0.5 mile open water swim, 15.5 mile bike with rolling hills and a 4.0 mile run with rolling hills for a total distance of 20.0 miles.
- The top 25 percent or top five (whichever is greater) competitors per their respective age groups for the 2019 Olympic-Distance Age Group National Championships in Cleveland, Ohio, on August 10.
Packet Pickup - Packet pickup available race day morning *PHOTO ID REQUIRED*
Athlete Race Day Info *PHOTO ID REQUIRED RACE MORNING TO RECEIVE TIMING CHIP*
Pre Event Group Training Sessions
Swim Course (0.5 mile)
See map of swim course.
Bike Course (15.5 miles)
See map of bike course
Run Course (4.0 miles)
See map of run course
The first wave starts at 6:30 a.m.
- Finisher Medal
- $150 Cash Prize Overall M&F
- Top 3 Overall M&F
- Fastest Swim Split Award M&F
- Fastest Bike Split Award M&F
- Fastest Run Split Award M&F
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Age Group Awards
Awards will be given out approximately 10 minutes after the last person crosses the finish line.
15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
Total race time will be recorded with split times (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run) indicated in the final results. Timing chips will be distributed race morning.
- Registration $85 (until 06.03.2019)
- Late Registration $95 (until June 15th)
- Student High School Athlete Registration $60
The cutoff for registration is Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. or when race registration has reached 400 entries.
Transfers will be allowed until 6/07/2019 23:59. The originally registered athlete will be charged $5.00.
Indian Prairie Park
Indian Prairie School
Please be advised that there is no parking at the Indian Trail Beach or Ken Carpenter Park parking lots.
Race Volunteers Needed
Previous Year Results
2017 Age Group
Racer's Edge Athletics Facebook
Shane Firsching, Race Director 224.858.8155 or email@example.com
Matt Kidd, Race Director 224.858.8155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: In the event of unsafe weather conditions, race may be shortened or canceled. Refunds will not be issued in the occurrence of a shortened or canceled event.